Jasmine, also flee to TV5?


“Bahala na kayo diyan!” 

- Jasmine

If we're not invited to the press conference of D5 Studio, we would not have web show of Jasmine Curtis Smith in multi-platform, multi-discipline and multi-channel network creation MediaQuest sister company TV5.

"Forever Sucks" is the title of the show Jasmine in D5 and a vampire working at night as a call center agent she does.

D5 presented in a press conference several episodes of Forever Sucks Izabel so we learned that the name of the 170-year old vampire character of Jasmine.

Forever Sucks, "Happy Truck HAPPInas" and "Ang Panday" some of the reasons given says, when asked about her reaction on Ritz Azul move  to the ABS-CBN

“Ako naman, I’m happy with where I stand, enjoying everything that I’m getting here in TV5. I’ve got a very open mind in terms of  ‘yung mga network. I don’t like ­being involved in the network war. I think it’s so silly to ­begin with.

“There’s a saying like na if you want to be better, don’t compete with others, compete with yourself first and I think that’s what we’ve been doing with TV5. That’s what we’ve been striving to achieve, be better than our previous selves para mas lumalim pa ‘yung marating ng network.

“You see naman, we’re doing new content like Digital 5. We’re pioneering that new world of digital.

“It’s always a surprise when you see someone moved to a new network. Well, people moved to TV5 din naman. Every year, you have how many artists moving and now we have lots of talent from Viva so I guess, season lang ‘yan in each people’s career, in each actor’s career,”

said Jasmine.

Jasmine also answered the question that she is the next flee on the grounds of TV5.

“Bakit, may ­Panday pa ako. May ­Forever Sucks Season 2 pa. ‘Yang mga rumors na ‘yan, starts from people ­wanting to mess up my relationship with TV5. Bahala na kayo diyan.

“I have no time for that so okey lang ‘yan, mauna siya. Baket? What’s the issue with that?

“Hindi ito ­karera and again, I’m not the type of person na ­titingnan ko ‘yung kabilang ­artist at sasabihin ko na, ‘My gosh, naunahan pa niya ako na mag-ganito, mag-ganyan-ganyan. Bakit?

“Siya ba ang titira sa bahay ko? Ako ba titira sa bahay niya? You know, I only have ­myself to serve.

“So ayokong iko-compare kung ano’ng ­meron siya sa akin kasi iba naman ‘yung life plans ko sa life plans niya.”

Facebook Comment